Monday, March 08, 2010

Civil servants go on 48-hour strike over redundancy pay

Have you noticed it yet?

No, didn't think so. Neither have I.

They can all stay on indefinite strike if they want, as far as I'm concerned. I wonder how long it will take for any non-parasites to notice?

Funnily enough, the first to notice were Labour MPs.

Which probably tells you everything you need to know.

So what is the difference between a civil servant turning up to 'work' and a civil servant taking a day off and surfing the web from home? The only one I can think of is that they can't claim travel expenses.

In many ways it could actually be said to be a good thing if these blood-suckers stay on strike, especially all of those particularly noisome lampreys who infest tax offices. You may not even hear from these people that they're on strike. They hate admitting who they work for, because whenever they do they are then shunned by everyone who meets them (except other parasites). So I can hardly see them jumping up and down proclaiming that they are striking at a tax office. Virtually everyone who finds out will ask them to stay out permanently. Maybe some higher-rate taxpayers will band together and even pay them never to go back! ;-)

But I reserve my loathing for all civil servants, rather than just those stealing from us in tax offices.

Stay at home, parasites. See if I care.

No comments: