Wednesday, May 12, 2010

What the coalition agreement means for the economy

Hmmm....

I have words of my own, on this.

However, as I am in a strict Islamic country, at the moment, I am unable to transmit them, without offending the generosity and sensibilities of my hosts.

Still, at least everyone who voted now feels better. Like all the Tory voters who now have a Lib-Dem in charge of taxing them for breathing, and all the Lib-Dem voters who will now be paying for Trident.

And all the bureaucrats who voted Labour should be alright too, because they'll be the ones deciding which parasites get sacked. Now, will it be nurses, teachers, or bureaucrats who the bureaucrats will sack?

Yes, that should be an easy one to answer.

Because with this election, everyone has been a winner.

No comments: