Friday, May 01, 2009

Human Action, the Audio Book!

Human Action, the greatest book on economics ever written, can be a challenging read, in both PDF and hard-copy form; it is certainly not for the faint of heart. However, fear ye not, because Mises.org hero, Jeff Tucker, has released an Audio Book version, as read by Jeff Riggenbach, a man whose voice sounds like Charlton Heston looks:

Fantastic!

And I've discovered this just in the nick of time, because I've run out of Peter Schiff 'Wall Street Unplugged' podcasts to listen to, down on the treadmill in the gym. I cannot face my usual three mile shambles without a little Austrianism to take my mind off the direness of exercise, so this Audio Book release is superb news.

To get 'Human Action' onto your iPod, simply subscribe your iTunes program to:

=> http://mises.org/Feeds/media.ashx?CategoryId=139

Mises.org just keeps getting better!

Thanks to everyone there for giving me the will to live when faced with 'Gym Today' on my calendar.

Now if only someone would invent an underwater iPod with underwater headphones, to take the dreadful boredom out of swimming, then we really would be onto something.

No comments: