Monday, June 21, 2010

Labour's legacy is a choice between unpleasant cuts in public spending, a sovereign debt crisis or currency debasement

Steve Baker, the Misesian MP for Wycombe, writes the finest exposition on real (i.e. Austrian) economics, that I have ever read.

And yes, I'm including Rothbard and Hoppe in that.

It would seem that Ursula really does appear to have found our very own English Dr. No:
"The Government does not have an inexhaustible horn of plenty. Government has nothing to give without first taking. Government funds itself by taking today, by borrowing against a promise to take a greater sum tomorrow and by debasing the currency. We have reached the limits of all three."

3 comments:

live phone sex said...

Your blog is awe-inspiring. I have found many new things. Your way of staging is also fascinating. You have elected very incredible topic. I appreciated it.The gak you posted on the site is really so hot.

Phone Sex said...

These ideas very important for any time I like in your choice.Thanks first for increasing my area of knowledge by spreading your words. I really liked your story

Phone Sex said...

I think I will frequent your blog from now on after going through some of your posts. I will definitely learn a lot from them.