Friday, June 25, 2010

Barack Obama is refusing to listen to reason on economic policy

See no evil, hear no evil

I rarely cover Jeremy Warner of The CoalitionGraph, because usually he is too statist for my tastes; however, today he writes a considered piece about the growing monetary divergences between Europe and America.

He has some fine words for Paul Krugman, too:
As it happens, nobody is asking America to axe and burn with immediate effect, though you might not think this to read Professor Krugman's ever more hysterical commentaries on the fiscal austerity sweeping Europe. But some sort of a plan for long-term debt reduction, other than blind reliance on growth, might be helpful.
Is the tide changing on Keynesianism? It's certainly coming in less quickly if it hasn't quite turned yet.

There is hope, after all.

7 comments:

Johnmark1478 said...

This is a nice web site. Good fresh interface and nice informative blogs. I will be coming back soon, thanks for the great blog.
Wireless Keyboard and Mouse Combo

What Is Apple Pay? said...

Goood post. I learn something nnew annd challenging onn blogvs I stumbleupon everyday. It will always be helpful to read content from other authors and use a little something from their websites. my pagge youtu.

Petco said...

Very informative post! There is a lot of information here that can help any business get started with a successful social networking campaign!Petco

shahbaz said...

I want to to thank you for ones time due to this amazing read!! I definitely savored every aspect of it and i also have you guide indicate spectroscopic reflectometer

Mania Sehar said...

I like your post. It is good to see you verbalize from the heart and clarity on this important subject can be easily observed. mehndi designs

GNC said...

This is a terrific article, and I would love to read more on this if you have any. I am really fascinated with this topic and found your post as one of the best I have ever read.GNC

shahbaz said...

Great post! I am actually getting ready to across this information, is very helpful my friend. Also great blog here with all of the valuable information you have.dolor de cabeza