Saturday, November 21, 2009

Wall Street Unspun with Neeraj Chaudhary

Duke Peter Schiff had to do a Connecticut 'Town Hall' this week (whatever the heck one of these strange American things are), so he had to miss his own regular weekly radio program slot.

Fortunately, he appears to have discovered a new star in Neeraj Chaudhary, one of his investment brokers, who ran a great show, ably assisted by his manager, Hemant Kathuria.

I was particularly intrigued by the discussion one of his callers raised on Fort Knox 'gold' possibly being Tungsten bars in disguise. As Fort Knox hasn't been audited since Sean Connery's mate switched off the atomic bomb with just 007 seconds to go, back in the 1950s, then who knows?

A great show all round,

You can subscribe to 'Wall Street Unspun', here.

If I've got it right, you may be able to click through and listen to the program described above, in the link below:

=> http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/WallStreetUnspunWithPeterSchiff/~5/ASGBbOnfp2I/PeterSchiff-11-18-2009.mp3

I also don't know if and when the Duke is going to open a Euro Pacific Capital office in London, so I can apply for the photocopying job there, but if he does, then I'm changing my name to something exotic, like Mourad Minty Clinchelstein III, to secure my position.

No comments: