Tuesday, March 11, 2008

For those who are about to be fleeced we salute you

With Gordon Brown's henchman, Alistair Darling, about to make us all drop our trousers to shag our wallets deeply from behind, in the UK budget, in the name of ecomentalism, I thought I would try to find out what kind of car Gordon Brown currently gets driven around in, on the strength of my wallet. Hmmmm...let's have a look:

Jaguar XJ 4.2 Litre V8
Nice.

To offset his carbon output, and to enable him to be able to afford this car through increased taxation, here's the car Gordon Brown wants me to drive around in:

G-Wiz i

Superb.

I think the phrase "what a bunch of hypocrites", is perhaps a little tame. It certainly will be by the end of tomorrow when my accountant lets me know exactly how much I have just been shafted from digging through the official papers released after the Chancellor sits down.

No comments: